If water damage has hit your home or business, call in the professionals at Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration to take care of your water damage. Our firm and individual employees are certified by the IICRC, and we are the only company in the area that is an Esporta Certified Operator. You can feel confident that you will have a skilled group of cleanup and restoration experts working in your home or place of business if disaster strikes.
At Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration, we are passionate about doing things right. Our trained and highly capable staff will work to safely and efficiently to restore your property back to its pre-loss condition.
If you live or do business in New Hampshire or northern parts of Massachusetts, give us a call. Available 24/7, Soil-Away is equipped with the right tools and technology to respond to your water loss right away. With a centralized and convenient location in Hooksett, NH we have the capability to rapidly service the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine regions.
SOIL-AWAY RESTORATION (603) 641-6555
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1990 HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES WITH DISASTER RESTORATION
If water damage has occurred on your property, do not delay calling for help. Hesitating will only make the problem worse, which usually leads to a more expensive resolution. With a combination of innovative technology, restoration techniques, and powerful cleaning products, we guarantee quality results in a timely manner.
Soil-Away Restores All Types Of Water Damage
- Leaking Pipes – Whether from a leaky pipe in your kitchen or bathroom, or an old water line inside the walls, water can do serious damage. If not restored quickly, it can even create ideal conditions for bio-hazards such as mold. Soil-Away’s experts check walls, floors, and sub-floors for damage that may not be initially obvious.
- Faulty Appliances – Dishwashers get old and break down without warning. A crumbling seal can let water escape onto your floor. Soil-Away’s water damage restoration services will remove standing water, completely clean and dry the affected area, and restore all damages.
- Storm Damage – Violent storms or an occasional hurricane passing through the region cause flash flooding, filling local waterways and infrastructure beyond capacity. The excess water can spill into residential and commercial properties when it reaches certain levels. By the time this water passes over streets, yards and parking lots, it has collected traces of animal feces, oily residue, and other toxic materials.
- Sewer Line Break/Backup – Definitely not a situation for your average DIYer. This type of emergency begins with highly contaminated toxic material which requires careful handling by trained professionals. Specialized safety precautions must be executed throughout the project while the thorough cleaning, decontamination, and sanitation of your property takes place.
- Water Leftover From Extinguishing A Fire – Water is a fire’s worst enemy and is commonly used to fight a structural blaze. Unfortunately, after the firemen have bravely fought and defeated this type of disaster, you have to deal with the damages left by both elements. Our state-of-the-art equipment will pump any standing pools from your property, and we will restore all water damage.
- Basement Flooding – Flood water can be unsanitary and requires specialized handling. Broken water heaters and sump pumps, cracks in your foundation, and poor drainage on your property can all lead to a flooded basement, structural damage, and other secondary hazards..
Water Damage Restoration Services Provided By Soil-Away Restoration
- Full Damage Assessment – We inspect the water damage in all affected areas. We track it to the source and make sure all affected areas are identified so a proper mitigation plan can be implemented.
- Identification of Flood Water Type – The excess water is categorized according to its source (outside water, leaky pipe, etc.) and the possible contaminants it could have. Soil-Away teams are trained to accurately identify any water type and restore its subsequent damage safely.
- Classify The Water Damage – Accurate classification entails examining the components of your property like flooring materials walls/drywall, and insulation, as well as surfaces that may need special procedures and products, such as hardwood, brick, or concrete.
- Water Removal – Using industry-grade equipment, we extract excess water from your property and move the drying process along quickly to minimize damage. Checking dark, hidden areas for moisture, specialize drying equipment and cleaning products are used to remediate the possibility of bio-hazards.
- Restoration of Property and Contents – Our restoration services include addressing both building materials and contents that suffered water damage. Our goal is to ensure your property is restored to its clean, comfortable, pre-damaged condition. We identify salvageable structural materials and contents then clean and sanitize them; damaged items that cannot be restored are transported away for regulatory disposal or destruction. Using safe and approved products, we fully decontaminate and sanitize the affected areas and materials.
- Insurance Claims Support – We help the customer through the arduous task of filing the insurance claims, providing whatever documentation is required, including pictures of the water-damage and a detailed explanation of the restoration procedures.
Someone will be on-hand to accept your call any time, day or night – (603) 641-6555. Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration is one of the largest independent restoration firms in New England.
We are a full service environmental and emergency restoration services company. We work with insurance carriers, property management companies, major corporations, and homeowners in restoring their water, fire, smoke, odor damage to pre-loss condition. We also provide more than water damage restoration. Our other services include mold removal and prevention solutions, HVAC duct cleaning, furniture and carpet cleaning, and more.
We are more than just business-oriented. At Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration, we pride ourselves on giving back to our community through local organizations and events, such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity and others.
Unforeseen emergencies mean extra stress in your already busy life. Trust Soil-Away Restoration to mitigate your property damage situation quickly and effectively so you can get your life back to normal. Our goal is to get the job done right and leave your home or place of business clean and healthy.