The professional restoration team at Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services can help with damages brought on by severe weather which frequents the New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine region. Call us at (603) 641-6555. All of our employees are certified by the IICRC, and we are the only company in the area that is IICRC Master Certified for water, fire and textile restoration.
In the wake of storm damage, you can feel confident that you will have a skilled group of cleanup and restoration experts working in your home or place of business. We are passionate about doing things right. Our trained staff will work to safely and efficiently get your property back to a condition at least equal to its pre-storm quality.
Our proven restoration procedures, innovative technology, and industrial-grade cleaning products will guarantee quality results in less time than you might expect. So, if the wind and rain of a storm has damaged your property, don’t delay calling for help. Hesitating will only make things worse, which usually means a more expensive solution, so call us right away.
SOIL-AWAY – (603) 641-6555
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1990
HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES WITH DISASTER RESTORATION
If you live or do business in New Hampshire, southern Maine or the northern parts of Massachusetts, call for our 24/7 storm damage restoration services and we will respond to your needs immediately. Located in Hooksett, NH, we can service the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine regions.
Soil-Away Restores All Types Of Storm Damage
Violent storms passing through the region have the potential for causing damage in a number of ways: flash flooding, lightning strikes, high winds, nor’easters, and more. These extreme conditions can lead to severe damage on your home or business, inside and outside. Our professional restoration techniques with top-grade equipment and products will clean up the mess and restore the affected areas of your home or business.
- Flash Flooding – Flood water is unsanitary and requires specialized handling. By the time this water passes over streets, yards, and parking lots, it has collected traces of many types of toxic materials.
- Lightning Strike – Lightning is a formidable danger associated with storms. A strike can damage your home or business, possibly causing a fire.
- Hurricanes – Coastline states are frequently at risk of being hit by hurricanes. The extreme conditions in the form of winds and rain can wreak havoc on any structure. Even when your home is boarded up, the wind and rain can still inflict a lot of damage.
- Nor’easter – One of the most unpredictable and destructive conditions during the long, cold New England winters. High winds, freezing temperatures and heavy precipitation combine to wreak havoc on local properties.
- High Winds – Straight line winds are known for committing damage and are often brought on by a storm front or downburst.
Our focus is to leave your home or place of business in a safe and healthy state after an unforeseen emergency. Extreme disasters brought on by storms mean extra stress in your already busy life, so we will help mitigate your situation and work to keep your needs in the forefront.
Storm Damage Restoration Services Provided By Soil-Away
- Full Damage Assessment – We inspect the damage in all affected areas. If you have standing water inside your premises, we track the flow to its source and, if the water is still coming in, take immediate steps to staunch the flow. Wind damages are examined for any wind driven rains that may have infiltrated the property through windows, doors or siding. We also check any burned areas caused by lightning strikes.
- Identifying Flood Water Type – The water inside your premises is categorized according to its source and the possible contaminants it could have. Soil-Away teams are trained to accurately identify any water type and restore its subsequent damage safely.
- Water Removal – Using industry-grade equipment, we pump excess water from your property and move the drying process along quickly to minimize damage. Also, we use special moisture sensing devices for hidden pockets of moisture in the walls, attic or crawlspaces and remediate against the possibility of biohazards (such as molds).
- Restoration of Property and Contents – Our restoration services include cleaning and restoring materials and contents that suffered damage. Our goal is to ensure your property is restored to its clean, comfortable, pre-damaged condition. With safe and approved products, we fully decontaminate and sanitize the affected materials. Severely damaged drywall, flooring and other structural components are removed and replaced with fresh material. Salvageable materials and contents are cleaned and sanitized; damaged items that cannot be restored are transported away for regulatory disposal or destruction.
- Insurance Claims Support –We will help you through the arduous task of filing an insurance claim, providing your agent with whatever documentation is required, including pictures of all damages and detailed notations of the restoration process.
About Soil Away
We are more than a business-oriented company but are very community-minded as well. At Soil Away, we pride ourselves on giving back to the community. We work through local organizations and events, such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity and others.
We are happy to serve our community as a multi-service restoration company. We work with insurance carriers, property management companies, major corporations, and homeowners in restoring their water, fire, smoke, odor damage to pre-loss condition, many of which can come about as the result of a severe storm.
Soil-Away provides more than storm damage restoration. Our other services include mold removal, remediation and prevention, HVAC duct cleaning, furniture and carpet cleaning, and others. Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest independent cleaning and restoration companies in New England. A certified professional will be on-hand to accept your call any time, day or night – (603) 641-6555.