After a fire, flooding or other emergency incident, we salvage soft goods like clothing and bed sheets using the special Esporta Wash System. With a number of professional certifications qualifying our professional services, we are the only IICRC Master Certified firm for water, fire and textile restoration in the state and the only Esporta Certified Operator (Soft Content Cleaning) in our service area. We will answer your call 24/7 for any emergency damage clean-up, so just call (603) 301-4853.
We are a full-service restoration firm, ready to work on residential and commercial property and its contents. Located in Hooksett, New Hampshire, we can extend our services to the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts and southern Maine.
The majority of the textile restoration industry uses conventional washing methods, such as dry cleaning, in recovering customers’ soft goods. Trying to find the right combination of cleaning products to work with a machine becomes a random system of trial and error. The old ways are inefficient and that is why Soil-Away became an Esporta Certified Operator. The Esporta Wash System sets itself apart from conventional methods because it can successfully tackle a myriad of property damage situations. The machine, detergents, and software work in an integral process to optimize the washing solution for each textile load being cleaned. Each individual process has been tested to ensure maximum efficiency.
The Esporta System is also designed to clean protective clothing for emergency personnel (fire fighters, EMTs, etc…), sports teams, and other organizations requiring special equipment. The system removes odors and bacteria from each load. After a fire, we return our customers’ soft goods in optimum condition. Emergency service professionals like firefighters, police, or EMS people depend upon their outer protection daily. They deserve the best cleaning and disinfecting system available.
The Esporta Cleaning System works more efficiently than traditional laundry systems and restores 85 percent more textiles and soft goods after a restoration project that would otherwise be discarded. It is effective against heavy smoke and soot damage, bacteria, and other biohazards. It uses 35 percent less water, so it is eco-friendly; also, studies have shown it to be five times more effective than traditional laundry cleaning.
Esporta restores more than 90 percent of the salvaged soft goods in a house claim. It removes bacteria, viruses, odor, soot, grime, mold, bio waste, and mildew and eliminates the need for ozone treatment or hand cleaning, reducing the cost of cleaning significantly.
We Deal With Insurance
In addition to great soft contents cleaning results with the Esporta Wash System, Soil-Away also strives to provide a seamless insurance claim process. We provide insurance providers with documentation, inventory lists, and photos, showing the before/after damages and details of the restoration services performed. The Esporta Cleaning System helps in this process when soft good are part of the restoration project. The revolutionary Esporta System saves insurance companies millions in replacement costs and simplifies the claims process, allowing policyholders a quicker settlement.
SOIL-AWAY – (603) 641-6555
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1990
HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES WITH DISASTER RESTORATION
Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services is the only the only Esporta Certified Operator (Soft Content Cleaning) in the state of New Hampshire. We restore damaged textiles and clean salvageable contents. Our staff is fully insured, bonded, and certified to offer a broad variety of restoration services:
- Water Damage Restoration – One of our water damage professionals will meet you at your property to conduct the initial inspection of the affected areas. We use regulation-approved techniques and equipment in all our procedures. Our goal is to restore your property to its pre-damage condition, quickly and efficiently.
- Fire Damage Restoration – After a structure fire has damaged your home or business we will help with the clean-up. Our technicians are experts and will deliver optimal results. Your property and contents will be treated and restored eliminating soot damage and smoke odor.
- Smoke & Odor Removal – A small confined fire or large structural blaze will leave behind a pervasive smoky odor that can be very irritating to occupants. Soil-Away is certified and equipped to remediate the noxious odors from building materials and contents.
- Mold Remediation – The discovery of mold in any property is unsettling. We have successfully remediated thousands of properties since 1990. Extensive training, top-notch equipment and strong internal-accountability practices set us apart as a premier mold remediation firm. We abide by strict industry guidelines that emphasis “source removal” and we encourage consumers to be aware of companies that utilize “spray and pray” methods of mold removal.
Other Cleaning Services
In addition, Soil Away offers a number of inside cleaning services. If you need cleaning services for carpet and upholstery or HVAC air duct system, our teams use a variety of safe cleaning agents and techniques to make your property sparkle like never before:
- Carpet Cleaning – Regular vacuuming is important, but it does not pick up all of the dirt accumulated from routine traffic. At Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services, our equipment and products will lift even the deep-down dirt and restore the carpets former beauty. We service residential and commercial clients.
- Upholstery Cleaning – Because of the combination of materials that go into building furniture, we use professional grade cleansers that are specially formulated for furniture. The material will be cleaned to its former quality, taking away years of soiling in a short time.
- HVAC Air Duct Cleaning – Dust, dander and debris accumulate over time in your air ducts. Those contaminants a pushed through the system and circulate throughout your property. This has an adverse effect on indoor air quality and HVAC system efficiency. Soil-Away’s NADCA certified team with effectively clean unwanted contaminants from your air ducts.
About Soil Away
Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest family-owned emergency restoration businesses in New Hampshire. Established in 1990, we have grown into a multi-service company that serves New Hampshire, southern Maine and northern Massachusetts. Our staff believes in hard work and getting the job done right. We maintain the training of our service techs with continued education, keeping everyone up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology which they take to our customers.
We maintain our commitment to the community with continuous volunteerism and charity work. We are more than a business-oriented company but are very community-minded as well. At Soil Away, we pride ourselves on giving back to the community that allows us to serve. We work through local organizations and events, such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity and others. Also, we are not a franchise, so no fees leave the local economy.
We are happy to serve our community as a multi-service restoration company. We work with insurance carriers, property management companies, major corporations, and homeowners in restoring their water, fire, smoke, odor damage, and get their property back up to their pre-damaged condition. Give us a call any time, day or night, to recover from your property disaster – (603) 641-6555.