Soft Contents Cleaning
Soil-Away Cleaning And Restoration – Soft Goods Cleaning Services
After a fire, flooding or other emergency incident, we salvage soft goods like curtains or bed sheets using the special Esporta cleaning system. With a number of professional licenses qualifying our professional services, we are the only IICRC Master Certified firm in the state and the only Esporta Certified Operators (Soft Content Cleaning) in our service area. Someone will answer your call 24/7 for any emergency damage clean-up, so just call (603) 301-4853.
We are a full-service restoration firm, ready to work on residential and commercial property and its contents. Located in the New England area, we can extend our services to the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts and southern Maine.
We do not use conventional washing methods in recovering our customers’ soft goods. Trying to find the right combination of cleaning products to work with a machine becomes a random system of trial and error. The Esporta Cleaning System is a studied closed system; the machine, detergents, and software work in an integral process to optimize the washing solution for each load being cleaned. Each individual process has been tested to ensure maximum efficiency.
The Esporta System is also designed to clean protective clothing for emergency personnel, sports teams, and other organizations requiring special equipment. The system removes odors and bacteria from each load. After a fire, we return our customers’ soft goods in optimum condition. Emergency service professionals like firefighters, police, or EMS people depend upon their outer protection daily. They deserve the best cleaning and disinfecting system available.
The Esporta Cleaning System works more efficiently than traditional laundry systems and restores 85 percent more soft goods after a restoration project that would otherwise be discarded. It is effective against heavy smoke and soot damage, bacteria, and other biohazards. It uses 35 percent less water, so it is eco-friendly; also, studies have shown it to be five times more effective than traditional laundry cleaning.
Esporta restores more than 90 percent of the salvaged soft goods in a house claim. It removes bacteria, viruses, odor, soot, grime, mold, bio waste, and mildew and eliminates the need for ozone treatment or hand cleaning, reducing the cost of cleaning significantly.
We Work With Your Insurance
After a restoration project is completed, Soil Away continues its services by helping the customer mitigate their insurance. We provide insurance providers with documentation and photos, showing the before/after damages and details about your restoration procedures. The Esporta Cleaning System helps in this process when soft good are part of the restoration project. The revolutionary Esporta System saves insurance companies millions in replacement costs and simplifies the claims process, allowing policyholders a quicker settlement, often as soon as 24 hours.
SOIL -AWAY – (603) 641-6555
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1990
HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES WITH DISASTER RESTORATION
Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services is the only IICRC Master Certified firm in the state and the only Esporta Certified Operators (Soft Content Cleaning) in our service area. We restore damages and clean salvageable contents. Our staff is fully licensed, bonded, and certified to offer a broad variety of restoration services:
- Water Damage Restoration – One of our water damage professionals will meet you at your property to conduct the initial inspection of the affected areas. We use regulation-approved techniques and equipment in all our procedures. Our goal is to restore your property to its pre-damage quality.
- Fire Damage Restoration – After a structure fire has damaged your home or business we will help with the clean-up. Our techniques were developed by experts in the field. Your premises and its content will be treated and restored with no lingering smoky smell.
- Smoke & Odor Removal – A small confined fire or large structural blaze will leave behind a pervasive smoky odor that can be very irritating to occupants. Soil-Away is certified and equipped to remediate the noxious odors from materials and contents.
- Mold Remediation – Mold can settle anywhere there is plenty of oxygen, excess moisture and an untreated organic surface anywhere in your house. We can conduct air quality tests routinely or at your desire. If mold is found, our team will remediate the affected areas by scouring them with antimicrobial detergents and sanitizers, leaving your home or business cleaner than it was when we got there.
In addition, Soil Away offers a number of inside cleaning services. If you need cleaning services for carpet and upholstery, our teams use a variety of safe cleaning agents and techniques to make your carpet sparkle like before:
- Carpet Cleaning – Regular vacuuming is important, but it does not pick up all of the dirt accumulated from routine traffic. At Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services, our equipment and products will lift even the deep-down dirt and restore the carpets former beauty. We service residential and commercial carpet cleaning.
- Upholstery Cleaning – Because of the combination of materials that go into building furniture, we use professional grade cleansers that are specially formulated for furniture. The material and any outer-wood will be restored to its former quality, taking away years of wear in a short time.
About Soil Away
Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services is the largest family-owned emergency restoration business in our service area. Established in 1990, we have grown into a multi-service company that serves southern Maine and northern New Hampshire. Our staff believes in hard work and getting the job done right. We maintain the training of our service techs with continued education, keeping everyone up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology which they take to our customers.
We maintain our commitment to the community with continuous volunteerism and charity work. We are more than a business-oriented company but are very community-minded as well. At Soil Away, we pride ourselves on giving back to the community that allows us to serve. We work through local organizations and events, such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity and others. Also, we are not a franchise, so no fees leave the local economy.
We are happy to serve our community as a multi-service restoration services company. We work with insurance carriers, property management companies, major corporations, and homeowners in restoring their water, fire, smoke, odor damage, and get their property back up to their pre-damaged condition. Someone will be on-hand to accept your call any time, day or night – (603) 641-6555.
"HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES RECOVER FROM PROPERTY DISASTER SINCE 1990."