A Hard Winter Freeze May Lead To Costly Repairs
Winter can be very harsh on water pipes, especially those in exterior walls or crawlspaces. These pipes must be protected against the receding temperatures, or they will crack or burst from the internal pressure caused by freezing water as it expands. The people at Soil Away Restoration Services are passionate about getting the job done right. You can trust us to remove the excess moisture from your home or place of business, dry out the affected areas, and restore any water damages to your drywall, flooring, or wood components.
Our firm is fully bonded and insured. All of our employees are certified by the IICRC, and we are the only firm in the region with an Esporta Certification. When you contact us to take care of your flood damage (603) 641-6555, you can feel assured that your home or place of business will be in the hands of a skilled group of experts. Our trained staff will safely and efficiently restore your property quickly and efficiently.
We are located in Hooksett, NH, so our service area includes the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine regions. Call us anytime, 24/7, and our professionals will respond to your emergency needs immediately.
SOIL-AWAY – (603) 641-6555
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1990
HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES WITH DISASTER RESTORATION
We combine innovative technology, restoration techniques, and powerful cleaning products to give you premium quality results. But, never delay calling for assistance if you have problems on your premises caused by frozen pipes. With any type of water damage, hesitating only makes things worse and usually leads to more expensive solutions.
Soil Away Restoration Services is committed to providing residential and commercial property owners with exceptional service. Our teams follows IICRC industry guidelines then tailors it to fit the granular needs of your circumstances. Planning and executing a solid restoration process helps minimize your costs when the hard winter weather wreaks havoc on your property.
After the initial assessment of your property and damage, we will provide our professional recommendations so that you can make an informed decision before proceeding with the restoration. We will take pictures of the damaged areas before, during and after our procedures. While the restoration services are taking place, Soil Away will support you by helping manage the insurance claim filing and documentation process.
What To Do About Frozen Pipes
When a water pipe breaks, the problem will tend to grow rapidly even after the water is cut off. If it’s inside a wall, even a slow leak might not be discovered for some time, until a wet stain on your drywall becomes obvious. By that time, secondary hazards may be setting in already. When dealing with leaking pipes and water damage in your home or business, procrastination is your worst enemy. Damage to structural wood, drywall, and other components in your home or business will only get worse. Also, once moisture gets into your walls or other confined areas, it could create an environment that is a breeding ground for bio hazards like black mold.
If the harsh winter weather has damaged your pipes and released water into your residence or business, shut off your main water valve, then you need to follow a few simple steps:
- First, contact your insurance company and report the damage to your property if conditions of your policy allow you to submit a claim.
- A quick response from you, the property owner, will help lessen or eliminate secondary damages, so calling Soil Away Restoration Services to mitigate your water damage should be the next thing you do.
- We will meet with you at your home or place of business to evaluate the problem. Our people will work with you as you decide what services are needed: emergency restoration or just an estimate for the repairs.
- When your repair and restoration needs are finalized and the scope for our services is approved, our certified water damage restoration technicians will start their work.
- To keep you well-informed, we will make every effort to keep you updated daily of the progress of the project. We will always be available to answer any questions you may have throughout the process.
- We will stay in contact with your insurance provider to make sure they receive all the necessary paperwork and pictures needed for your claim. If needed, our certified estimators will do a walk-through with the insurance adjuster and show him or her the full extent of the damages and explain our planned procedures.
- Once all work is completed, our team leader will conduct a final walk-through to ensure all the affected areas have been completely restored and cleaned.
About Soil Away’s Range of Services
Soil Away Restoration Services does more than repair and clean up after frozen pipe breaks. Our other services include mold removal and prevention solutions, HVAC duct cleaning, furniture and carpet cleaning, and more.
Being a full-service emergency restoration company, we work with property management companies, insurance carriers, major corporations, and homeowners in several disciplines: water, fire, smoke, odor damage and others. Our main focus is to get the job done right and leave your home or place of business with a clean and healthy environment.
We are community-oriented as much as business-oriented. Soil-Away has been family-owned and operated since 1990. It has always been our policy to give back to the communities that have let us serve them over the years. We work with local organizations and events, such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity and others.
Soil Away has been built more on relationships than transactions. Unforeseen emergencies mean extra stress in your already busy life, so we will mitigate these extreme situations and work to keep your needs in the forefront. Call us at (603) 641-6555. We will do all we can to ensure your satisfaction from beginning to end.