Soil-Away is here for you during these unprecedented times. If your facility needs deep cleaning and the application of EPA-approved disinfectant products contact our team. Our goal is to get you back up and running quickly.
Disinfection Applications for Covid-19
Call us at (603) 641-6555, or Email at email@example.com to get a Free Consultation & Estimate
- Offering proactive risk reduction cleaning services
- Responding to confirmed exposure situations
- Following and exceeding CDC guidelines for cleaning
- Using only EPA List N Products: Disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2
- Utilizing appropriate PPE for all employees
- Specializing in commercial services only
Soil-Away is based in Hooksett, NH and has been in business since 1990. Our specialized services include the following: water damage mitigation, fire damage restoration, basement flooding cleanup, flood damage repair, smoke & odor removal, mold remediation, sewage & drain backup cleanup and cleaning for infectious disease.
Call us 24/7, and our skilled and qualified teams will respond quickly. The after-hours emergency number is (603) 657-4851. Our technicians and supervisors are up-to date with new technologies and industry education, which help us to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
Some of our credentials and affiliations include:
- EPA – Lead Safe Certified Firm
- OSHA – Educated and Trained
- RIA – Restoration Industry Association Member
- IICRC – Three Master Certifications (Water, Fire, & Textile)
- PCA- Professional Cleaning Association Member
- Indoor Air Quality Association Member
- Only Esporta Certified Operator (Soft Content Cleaning) in the area
We at Soil Away LLC have come up with a novel idea of sanitizing your residential and commercial properties. You can call us to know about the detailed information.
What Does Deep Cleaning and Disinfecting Look Like?
The CDC has put forth guidelines regarding the cleaning and disinfection of properties. To execute this detailed cleaning process many New England businesses are turning to Soil-Away.
The goal of cleaning is to remove dirt and impurities from surfaces. This includes germs. Cleaning does not kill germs, but removes them by methods of wiping, mopping, laundering, and extracting.
The goal of disinfecting is to kill germs. This is executed by a chemical process and is most effective on a surface after it has been cleaned.
Here are some of the key touch points and high-traffic surfaces which are part of the entire cleaning and application of disinfectant process:
- Door Handles
- Light Switches
- Kitchen & Dining Areas
- Escalators & Elevators
- Carpets & Rugs
- Sales Counters
- Fitness Equipment
- Retail Spaces/Registers
- Stairs & Handrails
- Forklifts/Pallet jacks
There are many more objects and surfaces in the service portfolio and you can call or email us to get the detailed information.
CDC & EPA have approved and recommended some very strong Industrial grade disinfectants. We apply EPA registered disinfectants to clean 99.99% of germs from your residential or commercial property. We assure you that your property will be free from any germs in a short period, under the watchful eyes of our technicians and supervisors.
Some properties that are catered to through this service are:
- Super Markets & Shopping Malls
- Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics
- Commercial offices & Complexes
- Pharmaceutical Industries & Pharmacies
- Indoor Sporting Centers
- Hotels, Motels, Restaurants & Resorts
- Manufacturing Industries & Warehouses
- Schools, Elementary Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Gyms & Health Clubs
- Bus Stations, Railway Stations & Airports
- Banks, ATM’s & other Financial Institutions
- Gas Stations
- Government & Municipal Buildings
- Police and Fire Stations
- Northern Massachusetts
- Southern Maine
We are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Our technicians will work round the clock to restore your property to its original state, devoid of any disease-causing virus or germs. Our company will make sure that we keep your property safe, thus keeping you, your employees, clients and all building occupants safe. Call now to coordinate services.
"HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES RECOVER FROM PROPERTY DISASTER SINCE 1990."