Commercial Loss Restoration
When a disaster strikes your commercial property, you need a service that will get it restored quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality. At Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services, our staff is passionate about getting the job done right and in a timely manner. Our professional teams can help with damages brought on by severe weather, a devastating fire, black mold and other unforeseen disasters. Soil Away is fully certified, insured and bonded to work on large loss commercial damages. Call us at (603) 641-6555.
Our employees are certified by the IICRC. We are also the only company in the area that is an Esporta Wash System certified operator. We will work efficiently and safely to get your commercial property back to a quality at least equal or better to its pre-loss condition. You can be assured that your company is being served by an expert restoration group.
If fire, wind, or storms have damaged your property, call for help immediately. Delay will only worsen the problems, which commonly leads to more expensive solutions, so contact us right away. Our leading-edge technology, proven restoration techniques and industrial-grade cleaning products will guarantee quality results in less time than you might expect.
SOIL AWAY – (603) 641-6555
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1990
HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES WITH DISASTER RESTORATION
If you live or do business in south/central New Hampshire or the northern parts of Massachusetts, call for our 24/7 commercial damage restoration services, and we will send a certified restoration team to you immediately. Located in Hooksett, NH we can service the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine regions.
Soil Away Serves After A Natural Disaster
Extreme natural conditions can lead to large costly losses on commercial properties throughout New England. Our expert team will mitigate damages, clean-up the disaster and restore your facility.
- Storm Damage– Violent storms passing through the region have the potential for causing severe damage in a number of ways: lightning strikes, high winds and more.
- Hurricanes– Being bordered by the Atlantic Ocean puts a number of states at risk to the devastation of a hurricane. The extreme conditions in the form of winds and rain can cause severe damage on any structure.
- Flash Flooding– Excessive rain water coming into your business requires specialized handling. By the time it passes over streets, yards, and parking lots, there are traces of many types of toxic materials: oil, animal feces, and more.
- Freezing Temperatures– Bitter cold winters and high wind-chills cause pipes to freeze and burst. This is one of the most unpredictable and destructive conditions in nature and cause millions of dollars in commercial damage each year.
Restoration In Any Circumstance
Following an unforeseen emergency, our focus is to leave your commercial business in a stable condition and your employees in a healthy and safe environment. Costly damages brought on by an unexpected disaster means extra stress in your already busy life, so we will help ease your situation and work to keep your needs in the forefront. Call us anytime. We can inspect your property and provide a detailed estimate.
- Mold Remediation –Mold can settle in places where there is plenty of oxygen, excess moisture, and an untreated organic surface, anywhere in your building. Often this takes place in hidden locations, such as inside walls, and may go undetected for some time. Soil Away has a long track record of successful mold remediation projects.
- Water Damage Restoration –One of our water damage professionals will meet you at your property to conduct the initial inspection of the affected areas. We use regulation-approved techniques and equipment in all our procedures. Heavy-duty pumps will clear all standing water from your premises before we check water-damaged areas. Damaged structural and flooring components will be replaced with fresh materials. Our goal is to restore your property to its pre-damage quality.
- Flood Damage Restoration and Basement Flooding –A hurricane or violent storm can bring excessive rains. We utilize an efficient process to bring up your home or business to its pre-flood condition, establishing a clean and healthy environment.
- Fire Damage Restoration – After a structure fire has damaged your business we will help with the clean-up. Our techniques were developed by experts in the field and will restore your property with no lingering soot residue or smoke odor.
- Smoke & Odor Removal – A small confined fire or large structural blaze will leave behind a pervasive smoky odor that can be very irritating to occupants. Soil-Away is certified and equipped to remediate the noxious odors from materials and contents.
We Work With Your Insurance
During the course of the restoration project, our services really shine by helping you expedite your insurance claim process. We will work directly with your insurance provider to supply them with documentation and photos, showing the damages and details of our restoration procedures.
About Soil Away
When a disaster strikes a blow against your commercial property, you need restoration professionals to help you. The non-restorable walls and flooring will be replaced with new materials, and we will restore any salvageable contents. We can perform reconstruction on light to moderately damaged buildings.
We are more than a business-oriented company but are very community-minded as well. At Soil Away, we pride ourselves on giving back to the community that allows us to serve. We work through local organizations and events, such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity and others.
We are happy to serve our community as a multi-service restoration services company. We work with insurance carriers, property management companies, major corporations, and homeowners in restoring their water, fire, smoke, odor damage to pre-loss condition, many of which can come about as the result of a severe storm.
We provide more than storm damage restoration. Our other services include mold removal, remediation and prevention, HVAC duct cleaning, furniture and carpet cleaning, and others. Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration Services is one of the largest independent cleaning and restoration companies in New England. Someone will be available to professionally respond to your needs any time, day or night – (603) 641-6555.