Black Mold Remediation
Black mold remediation removes toxic bio-hazards. Our certified professionals will approach the project with a sense of urgency. Mold is a living organism that will reproduces rapidly under the right conditions. Unfortunately, when mold is showing through a sheet of drywall or is emerging on a ceiling tile, then the damage is much worse.
The team at Soil Away Cleaning and Restoration is serious about doing the job right the first time. Call us at (603) 641-6555 to schedule one of our remediation professionals to meet you at your property to evaluate the damage.
Soil-Away is fully certified, bonded and insured. All of our employees are certified by the IICRC, and we are the only firm in the region with an Esporta Certification.
You can feel confident that you will have a skilled group of experts working to remediate your home or place of business. Our trained staff will safely and efficiently remediate your property and restore it to a safe and healthy condition. At Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration, you can feel confident that we will conduct our business with professionalism and courtesy.
Our centralized location in Hooksett, NH allows us to conveniently service the greater Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Portsmouth, Laconia, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine regions. Call anytime, 24/7, and a trained professional will respond to your needs immediately.
SOIL-AWAY RESTORATION – (603) 641-6555
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1990
HELPING FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES WITH BLACK MOLD REMEDIATION
Combining proven restoration techniques, innovative technology, and powerful cleaning tools, we promise to provide premium quality results. However, you should never delay calling for assistance if you suspect black mold is colonizing on your property. Delaying only makes the problem worse and usually leads to more extensive and costly solutions.
Types of Structures We Work In
Soil-Away Restoration can remediate areas affected by mold in all types of residential or commercial properties. We can work in single- or multi-family housing, retail stores, office buildings, industrial facilities and other types of commercial structures.
Each mold damage project is unique. Using a series of refined remediation procedures to analyze the circumstances of your damaged structure, Soil-Away Restoration’s team will draft a plan to fix the mold issue on your property. We begin with a general set of remediation guidelines to ensure every customer receives quality service then shape it into a plan of action specific to your property.
About Toxic Mold
Mold thrives in a moist environment. If you suspect mold growth on your property, there is a source of moisture that is causing the growth. Flooding or water damage are the common causes for mold to grow.
Black mold is typically greenish black to gray and smells like mildew that permeates the air. Typically, wet building materials, such as wood, do not have a way to dry. Microscopic mold spores will settle and thrive when open air currents cannot dry this moisture, especially in enclosed areas. Unfortunately, this will create the perfect environment for black mold to grow, creating an unhealthy environment.
Municipal health codes enforce black mold remediation in community establishments in many cities. Local health codes will close a public establishment (i.e. medical facility, restaurant) when discovering black mold. Eventually, the premises undergoes remediation due to the potential health concerns of exposure.
Everyone will react differently to mold exposure. In some cases, there will be common symptoms that emerge, such as, skin irritation and dizziness. Exposure to mold will also cause confusion, shortness of breath, and damage to vision. Quickly address these symptoms with a medical professional.
The Remediation Process:
- Testing for Mold – Certified Industrial Hygienist (IH) will conduct an air and/or surface sample test. This verifies the level of black mold toxin before beginning remediation. At this time, a mold spore count baseline is established for the project. This gives the remediation company a target goal for the job.
- Finding the Hidden Mold – At Soil-Away Restoration, we use sophisticated moisture sensing equipment to find potential “breeding ground.” Mold colonies can thrive in hidden places for extended periods – under floors, inside walls, or in the attic.
- Black Mold Remediation, Cleaning and Sanitizing – We remove the porous building materials, such as drywall and carpeting, at this point in the process. The torn-out debris is then taken away for disposal. It is important to clean and sinitize the remaining areas. We typically use a HEPA vacuume or HEPA air scrub. However, we will also sand, dry-ice blast, or will use other methods to remove and capture remaining mold spores.
- Drying and Restoring – Next, we dry the areas with large fans and dehumidifiers before replacing any of the damaged components with fresh materials.
- Checking Contents – Any salvageable items are cleaned and restored for normal use. Our Esporta Wash System can sanitize soft-contents to a food-grade safe level, thus eliminating the mold issue. Any unsalvageable items are inventoried, documented and disposed of with the debris.
- Post-remediation Verification – After the remediation process is completed, a post-remediation verification (PRV) test should be taken before anyone occupies the premises. The goal of the test is to confirm if the pre-determined mold spore counts have been achieved.
- Walkthrough and visual inspection by experienced and certified expert – $250 value.
- Moisture meter and infrared camera scanning – $150 value
- Picture and note documentation of findings – $100 value
- Create a remediation scope of work and repair plan – $250 value
- Review findings with your insurance adjuster – $150 value
INVESTMENT: Only $300 ($900 value!!!)
NOTE: Initial inspection fee is applied to job as a deposit when you hire Soil-Away
- We follow CDC guidelines and Covid-19 safety protocols
- We will work around your schedule
Choose Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration Services
As a full-service emergency restoration service, we work closely with both local and national insurance carriers, property management companies, major corporations, and homeowners in several disciplines: water, fire, smoke, odor damage and others. We provide more than black mold remediation. Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration also provides storm damage restoration, bio-hazard remediation, furniture and carpet cleaning, and more.
Soil-Away Cleaning & Restoration has been family-owned and operated since 1990. We pride ourselves as a community-oriented business, working through local organizations and events, such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Habitat for Humanity and others.
We understand that unexpected mold damage can add more stress in your life. That is why we work hard to quickly but effectively remediate the affected areas of your property.
Has mold contaminated your property? Call the professionals at Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration at (603) 641-6555.